Looking back at my posts, I do not see where I showed you the before and after of my pedestal base table that I refinished in chalk paint. Remember this was the table that I practically got for free and did'nt know how I was going to use it when I bought it?  
This was the before

As soon as I saw the table I knew it had real possibilities. I loved the  weight and structure of the table. I applied 2 coats of Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Old White
sanded down the edges with 220 grit sanding block.  Applied a wax on top of the table.
The result......
Simply FABULOUS
Lesson for today is never pass up on something that may not look "pretty" or looks old and drab. If you do, call me and I will come buy it!

                         Weekend Wrap up party at  Tatertot's and jello



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top