If you knock at the door and I don't answer that's because I am probably right here in the backyard, so come on back and join me
Don't worry there's plenty of room for you
and your cousins
We can sit here drinking Cherry Kool-aid and listen to the water trickle in the pond
or look at the Rudbeckia also known as Brown-Eyed Susan, that just started to bloom. A sure sight of a Hot Summer
Or you can bring your bait and pole and see if the fish are biting down in the lake
But I am staying put, right here where you found me
 Oh, and when you do leave, don't forget to close the door behind you!

PS- Next Tuesday I am joining the Mission Possible Series- All About Color where I will be sharing my latest furniture project. See You there!



Sharing the Backyard with:
Serenity Now
Under The Table and Dreaming
Between Naps on The Porch
The Dedicated House
Cozy Little House

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top