I look forward to the start of the new year.
I will try to be more realistic with my goals and ambitions.
I will try to focus on the things and people that matter.
I will try to be a better mom, better wife and better friend.
I will try to reach out more to people who need a hand.
I will try not to have such high expectations and obsess about things that are not more important then my health and the health of my family.
I will try to eat better and exercise more.
I will try to slow down the projects and enjoy my kids more.
I will try to have more date nights with my husband.

I am always reminding my son " You don't have to be the best, just the best at trying".
Happy New Year to all of you. Thank you for supporting my blog and giving me the confidence to Try to inspire you through my stories and pictures. I look forward to 2012.
Cheers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top