Happy Weekend!
Well after three weeks in school, we are finally settling into our routine around the house, which is a good thing for me and most importantly the kids. And although I do miss the kids when they are at school, it does give me a little extra time to work on some projects without the every minute interruption. 
Speaking of which, I found some great inspiration this week.
Dixie Delights shares a great tutorial for Monogrammed Canvas. A couple of steps and you have fabulous wall art!
Isn't this a great piece from Leisure Living? I just love the green that was used and the wood top.
How about these clever DIY Solar Lights from Love Pomegranate House.  So cute, so easy! Just think you can have light on the outside patio tonight!
Since fall is right around the corner and it's not too early to start thinking about decorating, I thought you would love to see these charming Decoupage Pumkins from Confessions of a Plate Addict.  Check out the tutorial!
Hope you have a great weekend , and with all of the unsettling weather conditions out there with Issac, I hope everyone stays safe. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top