Remember back in December we let ourselves into my sisters house when she wasn't home? Well this time, she graciously invited us back. I am so thrilled that the magazine Wellington The Magazine  included her home in the February,2012 edition. Feel free to click on the link to the magazine.
One thing my sister does really well in her home is accessorize. You will find vintage pieces from estate sales, overpriced items from Horchow and great finds from Home Goods. That's what it's all about- mixing it up. 
So take your time and look around.
  I love this piece. Believe it or not, these are antique dental jars.
These are old canteens that were used as ceremonial oil pots. It is hard to see in the picture, but the intricate detail on these pots is incredible.
 These globes were a Home Goods find. Makes a great grouping in a den or study.
Hmmmm. This fun piece was purchased at the open market in Charleston and created by a local artisan.
Here's a few other rooms.

 Well, I don't want to over stay the welcome. My sister is not accustomed to the southern charm and hospitality that us Georgia Peaches have with people just dropping by and never leaving!
 Happy Weekend! Hope you have something wonderful planned.
Sharing my sisters home with
 Simply Klassic Home Simply Klassic Sunday


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top