Want to know a way you can personalize your space for less then $10.00? 
MONOGRAM
Ever since I bought my "His" "Her" pillows for my bedroom my obsession for this fun,whimsical way to make the space your own, is fairly evident throughout my house.
It starts with my chair in my keeping room.
Pillow from Ballard's. Monogramming was included in the price.
Of course Dad gets one on his chair in the family room.
Pillow from Ballard Design.Monogramming included in the price.
In the living room boasting the family initial.
Pillow cover from Ikea.Monogramming done locally for $6.00.
Sitting at the bathroom vanity.
Parson cover from Ballard. Monogramming on chair $8.00.
Wish I was doing more of this on the chair in my den.
Pillow cover from Ikea. Monogramming done locally for $8.00
 Even the pretty tissues are personalized with an initial.
Tissues from Hobby Lobby- $1.50. 

PS. These are to pretty for me to blow my nose on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top