I kicked off the Love Fest showing you some sweet burlap heart napkin holders for the dinner table.Today I want to show you how to make them in a few simple steps.
 
Supplies you will need:
Burlap
Scissors
Twine
Package of felt flowers - or you can make your own
Dinner napkins
Glue
First thing is to cut out your hearts with the burlap fabric. My hearts were traced from a heart template that I had and were approx 7 inches wide.
Next, make two holes in your fabric heart with your scissors to thread your twine between. You can also use ribbon instead of twine.
 Now it's time to take your pre-made flower or homemade flower and secure to the heart with a small dab of glue
Let the glue dry before tying around your napkin.
These will look beautiful on your table!
With Love,

Taking my hearts over to
Dear Lillie Valentine's Party
Between Naps on the Porch Thursday Tablescape

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top